Chemistry eLearning Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not find an answer to your question, please contact us at ChemEd@IllinoisState.edu.
General Course Information
- These courses are listed at the 400 level. Are they really graduate courses?
- What is the expected time commitment for an eLearning course?
- Can chemistry teachers get a Master's Degree through ISU using the eLearning system?
- Are additional courses planned for the future, and if so, which courses?
- To what level (regular, gifted, AP) are the courses geared?
Registering and Paying
- The course listed says "0 seats available." Can I still register for this course?
- How/when do I pay for the course?
- What will it cost to take an eLearning course from ISU?
Using Course Tools
- When I try to activate my ULID, I receive the error "Record Not Found". What should I do?
- How do I access my ISU email account?
- My password expired. How do I reset it?
- How do I log into Canvas?
Still have questions?
Contact us at ChemEd@IllinoisState.edu.