Register for Chemistry eLearning Courses
If you are new to Illinois State or it has been more than a year since you took a course at Illinois State, you must first Apply to the University – See steps below. Please allow 5-7 business days to complete the entire application and registration process!
Summer 2023 Courses Run: June 5 - July 28, 2023
Last Day to Request a Course Permit: June 5, 2023
Online self-registration for summer closes May 22, 2023. Please use the following instructions to register for Summer 2023 classes.
- Complete your Financial Responsibility Agreement (and clear other holds and to-do's). The Financial Responsibility Agreement needs to be signed every semester you wish to enroll in a class. To clear this hold, please follow these steps.
- Fill out the Class Permit Form for each course you would like to register for during our summer session. The permit form can be found in my.illinoisstate.edu, in the Academics tab under the Registration section.
- You will receive a confirmation email at your ISU email address recording your intent to be registered for the course. Please allow 2 business days to receive this email. If you do not receive a timely confirmation email, please email us.
- You will receive a second confirmation email when you have been successfully registered in the course. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive this email. If you do not receive a timely confirmation email, please email us.
How to Apply to Illinois State University
Last Day to Apply to Illinois State: May 26, 2023
- Create an account in the University Admissions System.
- Start an application for graduate school and apply as a “Non-Degree (VISITING)” student.
- Complete the application and then submit it. After submitting your application, you will be prompted to pay the $50 application fee, payable by credit card. You will not be able to see your status page until the payment is made.
- Verify that you have been admitted to the university. Log back on to your University Admissions System account, connect.illinoisstate.edu/status, to verify that you have been admitted to the university. If your application has not been accepted, you may see a list of items that you need to complete to finish your application. You will need your DOB and UID (also included in the letter/status page), and you will need to verify your third-party email address.
- Activate your ULID. Instructions on this process are within the acceptance letter, which is mailed to them and posted to your status page.
- Go to My.IllinoisState and log in with your ULID. Begin the registration process described above.
Still have questions?
Check our FAQ page or contact us at ChemEd@IllinoisState.edu.